Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What A Day...

So I'm having kind of a ridiculous day today. I came down to where my parents live to babysit the kids that I've been watching since I was in 7th grade. I am now almost a Sophomore in college... you do the math :)
Anyways, it's about an hour drive and I got stuck behind some jackass pulling a trailor in the fast lane going roughly 60 mph. Since there was heavy traffic, getting over and passing this asshat wasn't really an option, and I got stuck behind him for a good 10 miles. After this guy finally got a clue and moved over a lane I was feeling better. Then I got a text from my mom telling me that her and my dad had taken my bed out of my old room and that they are, for sure, turning it into their home office. This in turn led me to call my boyfriend and cry for 10 minutes then proceed to cry the rest of the way to my parents house. I finally got here, gave my mom her mothers day present, and cried some more. After I pulled myself together we decided to go get a frappacino (or however you spell it) cuz it's hot. When we were pulling out of the driveway, my mom went to close the automatic garage door, which then proceeded to hit a chair. Instead of stopping and rolling back up like it's supposed to, it tried to keep going, which resulted in a sound like an explosion, a broken garage door, and glass all over the garage and driveway. After we cleaned that up we finally got our coffee. When we got home I took a second look at my moms present I got her and realized that ELF sent me the wrong makeup kit. I looked online and couldn't even find the kit that they sent me on there. Great... So I sent them a stern, but nice, email asking them to please send me the correct kit. THEN I decided I was going to try to register online for college summer classes. It told me I still had a hold on my account even though I already paid it. Once I got that cleared it still wouldn't let me register because it told me I have to reapply to the college since I skipped Spring 2010 semester. FML. After forgetting my login info and sitting on hold for 20 minutes, I finally got everything figured out. Now my happy ass is reapplying for a college that I don't even want to go to.